IT Contact Centre Analyst, Asia Pacific (Native Japanese Speaker)
Location: Causeway Bay
Through your passion for IT you will provide a highly professional experience for our internal global customers and external partners. As the IT Customer Service Analyst you are the human face of Burberry IT.
Delivering World Class IT Customer Service, use a range of systems and tools to:
- Understand and customer needs in phone, email, chat and other interactions
- Accurately identify and analyse service requests and incidents related to the use of IT services
- Help customers to resolve incidents and complete requests immediately where possible
- Ensure requests and incidents are passed to the relevant second and third line teams where applicable
- Proactively manage backlogs of requests and incidents so that they are progressed to resolution within expected timescales, escalating where necessary
- Document and share knowledge and best practice with IT Contact Centre Analysts globally
- Operate in accordance with Burberry’s approved policies, procedures and processes
- Demonstrable experience in an IT customer service role, ideally within a Contact Centre environment
- Expert in dealing with customers via phone, web and email dialogue and strive to exceed expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving experience
- Worked in a variety of team structures and environments
- Organised and able to multi task
- Be available to work flexible shifts
- Excellent verbal and written English and Japanese language communication skills are essential
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please click the link to apply for this job or visit our website https://burberrycareers.com/asia/ . Potential candidate will be invited for an interview within 8 weeks.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Customer Service