You may also like
Full-set Accountant (MNC securities firm, work life balance)
Regulatory Reporting, AVP - Fast-growing Corporate Bank
Jardine Airport Services
Corporate Accounting Manager , Foreign PE Fund house(40-45k)
Officer, Fund Accounting and Valuation
- Microsoft Access
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Process Improvement
- SAP FICO
FINANCE ANALYST – FP&A, SOUTH ASIA PACIFIC (6 months)
As a key member of the South Asia Pacific (SAP) FP&A team, this role is responsible for analysing and reporting the drivers behind the SAP region financial results. You will be the key support to the FP&A Controllers, providing insight for internal management reporting and supporting on key projects. This Role will be 6 months Contract.
The role requires a solid commercial understanding as well as the ability to deliver logical and well thought out analysis. You will continuously seek to improve processes, controls and the quality of deliverables. With a number of stakeholders and competing priorities, it will be necessary to prioritise effectively and communicate clearly.
- Prepare financial reports and analyse business performance
- Supporting the Financial Controller in understanding the results versus Budget, Forecast and Prior Year through detailed analysis and liaison with the wider SAP Finance team
- Work with local accounting team to ensure monthly accounts are accurate and properly prepared
- Submission of month end close to Group Finance
- Support in preparation of market budgets and forecasts, including system load reconciliations and checks
- Liaise with different local department head to obtain information to perform the financial analysis
- Understand the recent trends and areas for improvement.
- Continuously improving the processes, controls and quality of deliverables, challenge current ways of working to make these more efficient and effective
- Responding to ad hoc queries, and analysis as required. Prioritising work effectively to ensure that these queries are responded to on a timely basis
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Degree in Accounting, or related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ experience in management reporting and financial analysis, preferably gained from retail environment
- Strong analytical skills, ability to quickly understand and interpret complex information. Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills with experience of building and working with complex models and large data sets.
- Focusses on continuous process improvement, and driving efficiencies.
- Ability to build strong relationships, both with the wider Finance team globally and throughout the business.
- Pay attention to details, dedicated, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good commands of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft application
- Knowledge in using SAP and BW would be an advantage
- Retail Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis, Reporting and Analysis or similar role within a large, listed, multinational company
- Working within a multicurrency environment
- Proven track record of delivering process improvements
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience of BPC, an advantage
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|