- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
District Asset & Profit Protection Manager - Hong Kong & Macau
- Embody all aspects of the “Burberry Experience" by delivering excellent customer service and displaying brand values whilst carrying out your role.
- Assist in other Burberry locations as directed by Regional APP. This may include, but is not limited to, support during events / demonstrations.
- Provide line manager support to APP teams / 3rd party security officers.
- Be involved and contribute in regional team meetings, communicating effectively with staff, management and customers.
- Create a positive image of APP and the Company at all times; maintaining the highest standards of grooming, courtesy, professionalism and personal conduct in accordance with the Burberry values.
- Minimise losses by conducting regular store visits, identifying and mitigating risks.
- Maintain the highest standard of security within the store by reviewing all security systems and raising any issues for resolution.
- Partner with stores to ensure high-risk product is appropriately located / protected to minimise theft.
- Develop partnerships with law enforcement, other agencies and local crime prevention schemes to minimise criminal exposure to stores.
- Ensure that all security related documentation and procedures are followed. This includes, ensuring incidents are reported to Rivo (Incident Reporting System).
- Conduct investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss and breach of Company policy and procedures.
- Support the stores in delivering stocktakes, sharing best practice with teams.
- Support with the communication of key APP themes, under the direction of Regional APP.
- Working proficiency in English & Cantonese and Mandarin
- Minimum 3 years proven loss prevention experience, preferably within a retail or service sector environment
- Awareness of challenges within a luxury retail environment
- Ability to work independently, planning and managing time effectively·
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in highly pressurised environments
- Passion for customer service
- MS Office skills
- Previous multi-site retail / loss prevention experience
- Knowledge of SAP
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please click the link to apply for this job or visit our website https://burberrycareers.com/asia/ . Potential candidate will be invited for an interview within 8 weeks.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|