You may also like
Senior Insurance Specialist / Insurance Specialist
Bank of China
- Life Insurance
Senior Human Resources Specialist
- Business Plans
- Employee Relations
HK - GCB - Senior Investment Specialist, Wealth Management
- Financial Advising
- Fund Management
Senior Marketing Specialist
- Brand Management
AVP - Trustee Senior Specialist
- CISCO Routers
- Corporate Communications
- Data Centre
- Microsoft Excel
Senior Connect Specialist
Location: North East Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Purpose of the Role:
Ensure the all pricing is in line with BT Guidelines.
Sales expertise and passion to facilitate the network transformation of our customers in transforming their businesses. Success for the sales specialist function is measured on an ability to deliver the following outcomes:
- Proactive engagement within install base and target new prospects to drive improved value through network transformation technologies (SD-WAN, SDN, NFV).
- Deliver global network solutions that align to the customers cross architecture technology strategies (Network, Communications, Data Centre, Security and Cloud Solutions).
- Work across team functions scaling resources and engage in various LoB within the B customer base to deliver solutions that meet their respective business functions.
- The sales specialist will work with prospective customers to scope network solutions and work with the BT technical teams and services delivery teams to meet the customers expected outcomes. The sales specialist will perform the following duties:
- Assist the BT Global Services sales force to identify and close business with propositions led approach to drive the BT Connect product portfolio
- Propose solutions to meet the current and future needs of the customer based on proactive selling, customer discovery workshops and qualification meetings taking a consultative solution selling approach.
- Develop new business and open new accounts.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs as a member of the bid team.
- Liaise and work closely with the technical design community at all stages of the sales cycle.
- Provide accurate forecasts and achieve sales quotations.
- Build and run the Agile connect portfolio for AMEA
- Responsible for the ICV and Revenue Numbers.
- Responsible for Customer pricing and response to quotations or RFP’s.
- Be the one stop shop for the team in the AMEA on DYNS and network related challenges.
- Ensuring the best solution and pricing is obtained using the resources available to the Sales Specialists.
- Last Call for solution design.
- Facilitate Negotiation and Contract Sign-on
- Single SPOC for Agile connect Success.
- Ensure AM’s are updated with the latest BT product offering.
Ideally with several (+10) years of experience selling WAN Services / WAN Optimisation technology into multinational enterprises.
Must have high network and BT portfolio knowledge.
Regional in-country market knowledge and experience, including SD Wan, Cisco, Nokia.
Degree Holder or equivalent work experience
Industry Certifications Desired
Experience with distributor/reseller channels, capability to work with 3rd Party partners.
Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
Skill and Experience:
- Proven track record in solution based selling
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop business cases and present the findings at CxO level