You may also like
Senior Beauty Advisor/ Beauty Advisor (資深美容顧問 /美容顧問)
Key Account Manager - FMCG Start Up
Sales Executive (94615)
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise Sales
Security Sales Specialist
- Event Management
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Revenue Management
- Risk Management
Security Sales Director
Location: North East Asia-Hong Kong
Purpose Of Role:
BT as an exciting new role for Security Sales Specialist. The role holder is responsible for the development of Security Sales within Hong Kong and regionally.
- Security Solutions Sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
- Consult on Enterprise Security Solutions Offerings
- Responsible for sales and revenue management for the allocated region / accounts
- Create Business Development Plans for allocated sector / accounts
- Ownership for both Farming and Hunting accounts
- Work in a Virtual team to create value propositions to customers
- Run Large bid processes with a virtual team
- Engage with CXOs to build the Security Business
- Represent the team in various steering committees, resolver groups and drive the entire engagement
- Work with various teams and stakeholders in the customer environment to transition and roll out security services to the customer
- Identify and convert new opportunities for business.
- Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the region / accounts
- Evangelize Security Solutions and convert them into opportunities
- You will be able to demonstrate a persevering and customer oriented approach with commercial and business acumen.
- You will have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Enterprise Security industry and trends.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated in order to take up the challenging task of generating more business in the allocated account(s)
- Be responsible for Security business in the vertical / region / set of accounts
- Responsible for Overall Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales and Program governance
- Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the account
- Build relationships within the account(s) and build on existing IT Relationships within.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/service quality norms.
- Responsibility for Overall Security Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales, Program and Delivery Management
- Interested to work as an Individual contributor.
- Should have carried out extensive Pre-sales and Consulting in the domain of Enterprise Security
Bachelor’s Degree and/or Business Administration or equivalent preferred with relevant security related certifications like CISSP, CSRIC, CISA etc
- Have overall 12+ years of experience with Account & Relationship management skills in domain of Enterprise Security.
- Specialized in positioning and selling Enterprise Security Solutions on varied domains in security.
- Should have carried out extensive Sales, Consulting and Pre-sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
- Should have extensive consulting experience and expertise in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security etc
- Should have experience in working with virtual Teams, spread across the world
- Should have the ability to visualize and articulate transformation solutions to customers.
|Qualification||Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)|