- Business Development
- Corporate Communications
- Graphic Design
- Product Design
Sales Specialist - BT One
Location: North East Asia-Hong Kong
BT’s presence in the Asia Pacific region dates back to 1985, when we first established our office in Hong Kong. With its strong 'rule of law' foundations, open regulatory environment and as the key regional headquarters for many of our global customers, Hong Kong provides an ideal location for BT's Asia Pacific headquarters.
We employ over 5000 direct employees (and 25,000 indirect) whose combined knowledge and expertise helps serve over 500 customers across 20 offices within the Asia, Middle East & Africa region.
Key Purpose of the Role
BT Global services is looking for a strategic sales professional, responsible for representing the company and selling its BT’s Unified Communication & Collaboration portfolio (Skype for Business, Cisco HCS, Video, Audio and Web conferencing) services to our BT prospects in North East Asia (HK, Taiwan, Korea). We are looking for a Skype for Business ‘ninja’ with excellent interpersonal skills to present, create value proposition and develop business case for our strategic global MNCs based out of our Hong Kong office.
This requires the qualification and subsequent development of business opportunities in direct consultation with the customer, and the establishment and maintenance of close working relationships with the account team. The sales specialist must stay abreast of the latest sales developments and contribute to the functional strategy by applying this within the organisation. Sales Specialists are expected to provide expert guidance and where appropriate will lead activity on sizeable bids.
- Responsible for the BT’s Unified Communication and Collaboration Business sales and revenue. To identify and close business with consulting or end-to-end solutions to solve customer’s business problems
- Propose solutions to meet the current and future needs of the customer based on Proactive Selling, Customer Workshops and Qualification Meetings taking a Consultative approach
- Drive new business, open new accounts, own and manage customer relationship
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs as part of a wider bid team. The candidate will possess strong knowledge of UC technologies and appropriately position consulting or managed services solution through Customer Presentations and Bid Response Documents
- Liaise and work closely with the Technical Design community at all stages of the Sales Cycle
- Present comfortably and effectively at CxO level and Regional Industry and Channel Partner events
- Base approach, up-sell base accounts by supporting account managers positioning value added GS propositions
- To develop a business development plan for each assigned channel
- Take all necessary steps to ensure customer satisfaction
- Report and communicate sales actions including prospects to management in a timely and cooperative manner
- Principal Working Relationships: (internal/external customers and suppliers)
- Must have good experience in selling UC&C in NEA & customer contacts and must have proven track record of selling large, complex consulting and managed services deals
- Must have experience in selling large UCC solutions
- Experience in selling Microsoft SfB
- Managing client relationship and working with wider Customer facing teams to drive Sales
- Input to bid documents and presentations and presenting as the contact center and unified communications expert
- Working with Technical teams on the more technical aspects of solutions
- Working with commercial finance team to ensure that solutions are sold profitably
- Working closely with Deal & Solution Architects and Professional Services with wider team on complex multi-product deals
- Working with Product Managers to ensure that solutions meet the product design rules and guidelines. Responsible for leading Special Bid processes to ensure that the standard product meets customer requirements
Essential Skills & Experience
Skills & Additional Competencies