Account Director - Acquisition - AMEA
Location: South East Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Purpose Of Role:
The role holder is responsible for leading a team to manage overall sales activity for a widespread market, sector or a country. He/she directs an area sales force in reaching sales quota, setting performance measures, developing new business and maintaining customer satisfaction. In account management, this role incorporates those managing the top 10-20 defined BT Accounts only.
- To manage overall sales activity through managers or a large group of sales professionals.
- To be directly involved on major accounts and prospects.
- To develop internal and external relationships at an executive level.
- Additional responsibilities may include pre-sales, customer support and sales administration. May also assist the Head of Sales/Sales Director in the development of sales strategy and objectives.
- Long term strategy and overall business philosophy typically guide this role.
- Impact is medium-term but may be involved in longer term strategic planning.
- Develops commercially sound solutions that influence business unit results and improve customer relationships.
- Increased awareness of functions outside of own business area.
- Able to engage at Board level both internally and externally to strategically position BT for maximum competitive advantage.
- Educated to degree level, or relevant job experience.
- Relevant experience in the sales function.
- Strong leadership skills in managing, motivating and coaching.
- Strong presentation skills.