Account Executive / Senior Account Executive (HK Immigration Service)
Location: Central, Admiralty
This is an exciting role if your primary objective is be the professional business advisory to provide appropriate consultation to the entrepreneur. If you are interest in providing the excellent services to the foreign people, to take care of their business needs, here is what we are look for:-
- To provide full spectrum of professional advisory services to manage the client needs for relocation to Hong Kong
- To review the client case background and tailor made the proposal for the expatriate on how to obtain the HK working visa effectively.
- To review the client provided documents and systematic manage to have the well round documents presentation.
- To deal with the HK Immigration Department to present the client case and manage the Immigration Office raised out queries.
- To carry out close follow up with all the existing and potential client.
The Ideal candidates would have:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in professional business advisory role or client servicing industry is a must;
- Excellent communication skill and experience in serving the expatriate will be an advantage;
- Degree holder or above in business administration, legal studies, hospitality or relevant subject is preferable;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is required;
- Excellent communication skill with solution-oriented characteristics is essential;
- Self-initiative, good analytical skill and detail-minded.
- Experience in Immigration advisory sector is not mandatory
At Bridges Executive Centre, we provide our employee with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the welfare of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, medical and dental coverage, we also provide educational subsidiary to encourage our staff to enhance the professional skill. Furthermore, we have marriage leave, paternity leave and birthday Lai See, etc. Our working hours is Mondays to Fridays, and every month, only one half day Saturday report to work.
If you are passionate and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you. Please email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] with your full detailed resume including your earliest availability to join us, your present and expected salary for our information.
*Personal data provided will ONLY be used for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strict confidence