Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
To manage Premises Team and provide property related support to Hong Kong Offices operation.
1. Manage the operation of the Premises Department, monitor the performance of Premises team and give guidance.
2. Identifies changes for his field of business and make proposals to adjust premises strategies to changes accordingly.
3. Oversee the office and the godown and to maintain the premises in good and healthy condition to facilitate the Bank’s daily operations.
4. Study the feasibility and introduce new services as required by various departments.
5. Manage projects including renovation work, new fitting out works and reinstatement work. Carry out feasibility study, interior design, construction, time and budget estimate as well as the overall control, with or without the assistance of outsider consultants for both Hong Kong projects.
6. Oversee the maintenance and repairs of the Bank"s premises.
7. 24-hours emergency call regarding ad-hoc maintenance and repair or other operation related accident to HK office.
8. Assist on formation and implantation of Business Continuity Plan and Crisis Management.
9. Prepare annual budget for review and approval, budget control, review and approve purchase orders and invoices and oversee the payments.
10. Manage asset control and inventory via accounting systems.
11. Provide assistant to in the development of best practice, workplace standards and the relevant group policies and procedures.
12. Monitor and re-measure the office space occupancy by cost centres in regular bases.
13. Oversee the Occupational Risk Assessment on office premises.
14. Oversee the Bank’s tenancy matter including the offices (the main lease with the Landlord and sub-leases with the Bank affiliates), the warehouse, the residential leases of expatriates and the short-term accommodations of new foreign arrivals.
15. Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework including:
- Responsible for the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Responsible for ensuring team members comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Responsible for ensuring job descriptions are written, distributed and updated.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
1. Fluent communication skill in English and Chinese (Cantonese).
2. Strong financial /analytical and problem solving skill, ability to offer innovative options.
3. Experience in office administration and operation support in property aspect.
4. Experience in managing office operating accounts including budgeting, monitoring, verifying, controlling and reporting. Preference given to good office accounting experience.
5. Knowledge in operation and planned/ad-hoc maintenance of office infrastructures. Experience with dealing room and computer room preferred.
6. Knowledge in office fit-out, renovation, relocation and restacking. Preference given to the practical experience in project management and move management.
7. Basic knowledge on HK statutory requirement to office operation.
8. Some knowledge on tenancy matters on commercial and residential aspects.
Experience and Qualifications required
1. Bachelor Degree on Building, Construction, Property/Facilities Management or other relevant subject.
2. Minimum 10 years’ experience in construction project management /corporate facilities management with not less than 5 years in supervisory role.
- Crisis Management
- Facilities Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Control
- Project Management
- Property Management
- Purchase Orders
- Risk Assessment