- Data Management
- Impact Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- User Acceptance Testing
Process and Organisation Analyst
Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- ITO Client Management (ITO CM) is a global IT and Operations (ITO) group responsible for managing all client related information within the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB), including client on boarding, client services, Loan services and client referential data management. Client Management also provides support to a number of global functions, namely Legal, Compliance and Product Control, as well as for cross-business activities such as customer relationship management.
- The Process and Organization Officer role within the Client Management Governance setup is twofold;
- To ensure all the standing and ad-hoc committee the CLM team attend regionally are prepared along with supporting material.
- To manage small projects within the Client Management APAC portfolio encompassing project initiation, cost/benefit analysis, collection of business requirements, gap & impact analysis, functional specifications, planning and project status reporting, definition of test strategy and arrangement of the User Acceptance Test
Direct Responsibilities & Contributing Responsibilities
- Clear and concise presentation skills
- Clear and concise - both written and verbal in English (a 2nd Language would also be preferred)
- To different audiences: users, stakeholders, sponsors
- Via different mediums: presentations, reports, meeting minutes
- Good listening skills
- Meeting Management:
- Facilitation and brainstorming techniques
- Chairing and leading meetings, minute taking and progressing action points
- Presentation skill
- Project Management
- Work closely with the Sponsors & users to inventory, clarify and consolidate their requirements.
- Consolidate the cost/benefit analysis and get sign off
- Ensure the project is properly defined, planned, resourced and sponsored.
- Identify sub-projects impacted and ensure dependencies are clearly identified and managed.
- Write Functional Specifications where required
- Monitor progress and report on implementation of the project.
- Manage risk and communicate appropriately.
- Document, execute and ensure sign off on User Acceptance Testing
- Ensure any project considers regulatory or compliance guidelines, as well as, Client Management and Project Management controls and methodology
- Consolidates the Go Live plan.
- Perform User Training and support for a limited go-live Perio
- Preparation of materials
- Planning of training programmes
- Delivery of training session
- Deployment Management
- Defining the deployment plan
- Managing reconciliation / roll-over from legacy to new
- Communication of change to users and stakeholders
- Promotion of new services to drive user uptak
- Work stream Management:
- Planning, co-ordination and execution of work streams
- Risk and issue tracking, management and resolution
- Progress tracking, status reportin
- Testing: (User Acceptance Testing)
- Gaining user sign of
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Strong Knowledge in the End User Computing
- Positive and constructive thinking, always looking to create improvements within the team and organisation
- Flexibility, able to work alone or within small teams, open to new practices & methodologies in a rapidly changing and multi-cultural environment
- Professionalism & Communication, to clearly communicate issues and objectives to all levels of the organization
- The ability to manage under pressure, running multiple projects in parallel
(1) Degree holder in relevant field preferably finance related.
(2) > 2.5 years’ experience in Finance
(3) KYC Experience or exposure a bonus
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|