Computer Security Incident Response Analyst
Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- The role will conduct investigation and computer forensic for all the business entities in BNPP APAC.
- Successful candidate would be able to demonstrate significant understanding of Cyber security and have experience of assessment in large organizations with experience in financial services.
- Conduct analyses related to forensic investigations, cybercrimes, and/or cyberattacks.
- Analyzing security logs, monitoring logs, firewall logs and intrusion prevention system logs.
- Perform threat management and protection against threats including malware, phishing, hacking and DDoS
- Investigation and recommendations to identify gaps from the incident.
- Manage projects related to cyber security investigation and forensic examination.
- Review and Update Incident Management Procedure.
- Develop and Update operational playbook e.g. DDOS, ransomware
- Prepare investigation report and KPI indicator on security incidents.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with global, regional and local incident response team.
- Co-ordinate with internal security teams for incident response.
- Assist with routine compliance and audit functions to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Provide input to the department’s management for enhancing the information security strategy.
- Stay current on security industry trends, mitigation techniques, security technologies and new and evolving threats to the organization by attending conferences, networking with peers and other education opportunities.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Knowledge and demonstration of experience of Information Technology, particularly those areas related to Information Security, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Big Data and Network Security Engineering is an advantage
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and respectfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented personnel in teams across the organization.
- Computer Forensic and investigation experience is an advantage
Experience and Qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or a related degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding and experience in Finance industry is an advantage
- At least 2 years relevant working experience preferred
- Fresh Graduates with relevant degree will be considered
Other Value-Added Competencies
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to manage several initiatives/projects and keep these on-track simultaneously
- Ability to effectively manage your own time and the priorities
- Interpersonal skills, ability to consolidate action plans and report progress status
- Pragmatic, ‘Can do’ attitude & Proactive approach with a strong ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of adapting to a new environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
- Listens attentively and seeks clarification
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Information Security
- IT Security
- Project Management