- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Due Diligence
- Wealth Management
Compliance Officer, Wealth Management AML Transversal
Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
To perform compliance testing and AML controls, to drive / participate in AML projects.
- To identify and control compliance risks, implementing monitoring measures, identify exceptions and implement remediation plan with relevant stakeholders.
- To assist in coordination of regulatory inspection and investigation.
- To assist in preparing relevant compliance reports pertaining to Wealth Management for submission to Head Office and ensuring the accomplishment of the Department’s mission.
- To ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Keep abreast on new regulations and to update Management and staff on changes in regulations. To draft and implementing policies and procedures as a result of changes in Head Office directive or local laws and regulations and updating such rules and regulations relevant to Wealth Management.
- To drive or participate in AML related projects from Compliance perspective.
- To provide training on compliance issues and promote compliance awareness and culture.
- To advise Business and Functions on compliance and regulatory issues.
- To carry out the client acceptance and review process and to ensure that compliance especially with issues like money laundering, due diligence on clients, know-your client process, sanctions, transaction monitoring.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Experience in performing compliance testing or audit background is an advantage.
- Ability to co-ordinate with different parties in compliance project; analyse and resolve issues in the project with minimal supervision to ensure on time delivery.
- Familiar with Hong Kong laws and regulations; a good knowledge of compliance framework.
- Work well with people and under pressure; have strong communication skills.
Specific Qualifications Required
- A graduate of a tertiary institution.
- At least 7 years experience in Compliance or Control Function.