- Client Management
- Data Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Process Improvement
- Quality Control
Client Referential Officer, Client Management
Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
- The Referential Officer will assist duties within Client Management on activities pertaining to authorized signatures maintenance, account opening inclusive of system maintenance and data analysis.
- Client Referential Team engages with all level of management in ensuring data integrity without compromising on controls across different business lines and products.
- Participate in reviewing and monitoring of system database(s) analysis and respond to exceptions with workable solutions.
- Perform and manage data quality control programs ensuring relevant processes are in compliance within framework.
- Work independently in performing checks as part of the due diligence process for system update in accordance with bank policy for clients records, inclusive of background check for company directors signature updates.
- Validate and ensure client details and documents are accurate in the Bank systems
- Support other ad-hoc activities as required.
- Contribute to process improvements while abiding to control guidelines on day-to-day process.
- Interact and communicate effectively with internal stakeholder at all levels.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Excellent computer skills especially advance Excel or Access, especially VBA, Macro
- Strong attentive to details with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Independent, proactive, team player and able to multi-task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Degree holder in related Business or Finance disciplines.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience preferred, candidate with higher experience will be considered for the Assistant Manager post.