- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Operational Risk
Client Management, Team Leader
Location: HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
§ Client On-Boarding team’s objective is to be the sole interface for new clients for standard sensitive accounts. The goal, for this team, is to ensure a global and consistent “first service” is rendered to the clients.
§ This team will be working around 3 main themes: Prioritization of on-boarding, Coordination of the whole process (Risk, Legal and Systems) and production of the Legal documentation and KYC (Collection, Completeness, Conformity and Analysis. The team is also in charge of the regular review process for standard sensitive accounts
§ The team must work as “one team” to ensure a cutting edge on-boarding service to clients and work closely with major functions as well as FO/Markets.
§ Overall, through a dedicated on-boarding team and a single point of contact, the team is responsible for client satisfaction with respect to on-boarding.
§ To facilitate and provide a complete transversal on–boarding service to WM APAC. Producing client risk assessments, client profiles, and due diligence analyses.
§ Providing feedback and escalating issues to the appropriate support functions and management.
Implementation and Process
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC and other relevant documents in accordance with the prevailing account opening procedures and local regulations. To ensure evidence of each customer’s identity and other relevant documents are received in order before account opening.
- Review and approve KYC for new client on-boarding for standard sensitive accounts (i.e. non high risk clients).
- Perform qualitative and quantitative check on New Account Documentation for all clients
- Conduct KYC/CDD review on existing clients through periodic review.
- Ensure all client files are stored and maintained accordingly (electronically and in paper format).
- Support Front Office queries related to client on boarding and client due diligence process.
- Prepare regular reports for Management review (account documentation irregularities, monthly statistics).
- Ensure timely processing of static data updating request.
- To ensure smooth files production and CAC process and without any delay within his / her team. Also communicate and help when necessary with other Teams within CM.
- Work within a team – with an adaptable flexible approach, coordinate with team members and Front Office to resolve complex cases and address issues in a timely manner.
o Be open to change and support the vision of working in a fully transversal operation
o Ability to share information and eventually train new team members. Share best practices and propose initiatives.
Control and Risk
- Abide with operational risk procedures and escalate incidents to Seniors where necessary
o Report and escalate concerns/ issues to Seniors when required
o Liaise regularly with the following internal groups to ensure a smooth on boarding process: Compliance, Legal, FO teams, Client on-boarding and due diligence team in Singapore/Hong Kong or other support teams within WMHK/WMSG that have any involvement in the Client On-boarding process.
o To relay messages from management and get good understanding from his / her Team members.
Comply with BNPP Permanent Control Activities
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guideline
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls
- Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
Specific Qualifications Required
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|