You may also like
Infrastructure Support (In-house, 35K)
Application Analyst (New tech, travel required)
- Oracle Cloud Management
- Oracle EBS
IT Support Engineer
Technology - Server Operations / Cloud Support, Associate
- Cloud Computing
Analyst, Application Support
- Computer Programming
- Technical Support
IT Support Technician/Specialist 14K-16K
Location: Lai Chi Kok
- Provide end-user technical support and conduct troubleshooting on hardware, software, and other computer services;
- Monitor, maintain, and perform a regular test on IT equipment and server
- Responsible for network equipment installation and configuration;
- Assist in managing hardware and software inventories;
- Perform system administration and management;
- Undertake ad-hoc IT related tasks as required.
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science related disciplines or above; Who have professional working experience for 5 years or above can be exempted from academic requirements
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Server, Workstation OS, Microsoft Office and Windows Application;
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Infrastructure, Internet, Security and Email technology;
- Independent, hardworking, mature and able to work under pressure;
- Self-motivated, quick response, strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Professional certificate of MCTS/MCITP/MCSE is an advantage;
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current & expected salary and availability by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP ), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)|