- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Database Administration
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Legal & Compliance
Location: Kwun Tong
- Assist in the review of product brochures, forms and publications, correspondence etc.
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports for management review;
- Assist in the formulation and update of internal policies and guidelines in accordance with regulatory requirements and Group standards;
- Assist in the provision of compliance training to all staff;
- Assist in the regular checking of AML related controls such as new customer onboarding, daily system alerts and database maintenance;
- Assist in the handling of enquiries from law enforcement agencies such as ICAC, Police and trustees-in-bankruptcy etc.;
- Maintain opt-out list of the Company;
- Provide clerical support for the Legal & Compliance Division; and
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned.
- Diploma holder or above;
- Experience in the insurance or financial industry will be an advantage;
- Independent, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work under pressure;
- Attentive to details with good interpersonal skill;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / Powerpoint and Chinese word processing.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please mark "Private & Confidential" on the envelope/e-mail in submitting your full resume covering specific achievements, availability, present and expected salary to HR Department of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Ltd, 29/F, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or Fax 3608-2918 or via E-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|