- Companies Ordinance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Manager, Legal & Compliance
Location: Hong Kong
- Provide advice and guidance on legal & compliance issues in relation to contractual agreements, terms and conditions of new products, forms and marketing materials such as product brochures, other publications and correspondences;
- Review amendments to relevant statutes and legal requirements as well as assess the impact on the Company’s business operations or procedures;
- Formulate internal policies and guidelines for the Company in accordance with statutory requirements or Group standards;
- Liaise with relevant departments to resolve regulatory compliance issues and provide recommendations to ensure compliance in all aspects of operation;
- Coordinate and liaise with external lawyers on legal issues;
- Review audit issues raised by internal, external auditors & regulators and follow up on agreed actions items, controls and compliance issues as required;
- Review complaint cases to ensure customers’ concerns are properly addressed to and any control weaknesses or deficiencies are properly identified;
- Ensure timely submission of regular and other ad-hoc reports to relevant Group departments as required;
- Organize on-going compliance training and briefings to staff members where necessary;
- Handle internal & external enquires where necessary.
- University graduate with related professional qualifications;
- Sound knowledge of the Companies Ordinance, Insurance Companies Ordinance, Guidance Notes & Code of Practice issued by OCI & HKFI, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance and other relevant regulatory requirements;
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience with background in audit and/or compliance within financial institutions preferably banks and/or insurance industry;
- Experience in dealing with regulatory bodies is an advantage;
- Initiative, reliability, willingness to take on additional responsibilities and work under pressure;
- Team player and able to work in fast paced environment independently with minimal supervision; excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as “Manager”.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please mark "Private & Confidential" on the envelope/e-mail in submitting your full resume covering specific achievements, availability, present and expected salary to HR Department of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Ltd, 29/F, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or Fax 3608-2918 or via E-mail [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|