- Business Development
- Business Plans
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Communications
- Product Development
Factor-Based Strategies Group, Asia-based Product Strategist, Director
Location: Asia Pacific-China-Hong Kong
BlackRock is seeking a Product Strategist, based in Hong Kong. The strategist role is responsible for all aspects of driving business growth for FBSG across Asia Pacific region, including business development, internal education and thought leadership. The successful candidate will work extensively across business units at BlackRock, partnering with sales, marketing, investment strategists, researchers, and portfolio managers across the sales and investment organization. Reporting to the Global Head of Investment Strategy for the FBSG, this role requires strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key business partners across institutional, retail and iShares sales channels, as well as constituent investment teams providing the highest level of client service to internal business partners and external clients. Provide timely and insightful responses to client queries and creative solutions for business opportunities. Offer in-depth and up-to-date knowledge on the entirety of the factor-based investment platform and articulately represent factor investing in client discussions, including finals presentations
- Develop market commentary, client materials and strategy attribution for a variety of factor strategies Contribute thought leadership program by authoring white papers and case studies. Ensure internal training resources and sales tools are appropriately positioned for the particular region.
- Assist in production of ad hoc analysis and requests for clients and prospects. Contribute to new business opportunities via timely response to requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Take a proactive approach to solving clients’ investment-related, business and operational issues by serving as the liaison between the investment team and all other areas of BlackRock (compliance, legal, operations, marketing and sales)
- Through daily responsibilities, develop relationships with partners across the firm, and increase awareness of FBSG products throughout BlackRock
- Gather requirements and client trends within region to contribute to strategy development priorities for FBSG. Work closely with the FBSG leadership team to develop and execute on business plan and product roadmap for the region.
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics or similar field. CFA designation and/or MBA a plus
- Minimum 8 -10 years relevant institutional and retail investment industry experience in region.
- Knowledge of factor investing, strong technical skills and understanding of capital markets across a broad range of asset classes
- Client servicing experience required, including strong interpersonal skills for effective and efficient communications across various internal and external channels
- Passionate about investing, fundamentally curious and self-motivated
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Bachelor to Master|
|Qualification||CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder|