- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
- Operational Risk
BlackRock - Client Service Manager VP
Location: Asia Pacific-China-Hong Kong
The Client Services Management (CSM) team works with the BlackRock client businesses to ensure that the operational needs of our clients are understood and aligned with the operational teams across BlackRock.
In addition the team are responsible for ensuring that BlackRock’s operational service offering continues to evolve in line with industry and client trends with the goal of offering our clients class leading operational excellence.
We are also charged with being the operational expert in the room with the client and providing them with consultancy where required around operational matters.
- Own the overall operational client service experience in partnership with the Client Business throughout the client lifecycle
- Work closely with the global Business Operations team to implement a consistent, scalable and controllable service model;
- Focus on the partnership between the Client Businesses and the global operations team to improve client service offering and quality of delivery;
- Own and evolve the core operational service offering in partnership with operational groups across the firm and our key third party providers
- Demonstrate risk awareness and focus on delivering an appropriate operational control framework around client servicing including review and validation of monthly metrics
- Establish and measure client service benchmarks
- Focus on sustaining the highest level of client service
- Engage the operational resources of the firm to meet clients’ needs
- Establish / enhance strong working relationships with key stakeholders within BlackRock.
- Facilitate diagnosis of complex client service issues, identify trends that point to service deficiencies;
- Provide and/or co-ordinate appropriate representation for Business Operations at Client meetings and due diligence visits etc.
- Champion awareness and knowledge sharing of business operations service and functions;
- Build and constantly develop your existing knowledge of the Business Operations’ functions and keep current on major activities being undertaken and challenges and successes that are being experienced;
- Be an operational thought leader for our clients
- Proven experience in the asset management industry with exposure to a variety of operational and client service functions, including examples of providing leadership within one or more functions.
- In-depth technical understanding across service functions together with a strong understanding of the end-to-end client and trade life-cycles;
- Previous exposure to the sales process preferred though not essential
- Experience in dealing with clients and associated operational risk matters;
- Ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with key Client Business and operations stakeholders;
- Ability to work proactively with others to resolve and escalate issues appropriately;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with high self-assurance, energy and drive;
- Strong presentation skills and ability to adapt to audience at all corporate levels.
- Ability to analyse, synthesise and present data in an concise and easy to understand style
- Expert communicator, strong interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Ability to think strategically;
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|