- American Cuisine
- Corporate Communications
- Mexican Cuisine
HEAD CHEF, BLACK SHEEP RESTAURANTS
The Head Chef for Black Sheep Restaurants is responsible for overseeing the kitchen at one or multiple Black Sheep Restaurants. This person will work directly under the Group Chef and owners and rotate between outlets as needed. He/she should have prior experience in a Head Chef role, knowledge and experience with various types of global cuisines and techniques and a firm understand of the Hong Kong market.
Specific responsibilities include: maintaining high quality and consistency for all food, menu and recipe development, staff hiring and training.
- 10+ years of cooking experience with over 4 years’ experience as a Head Chef
- 4+ years of experience in Mexican cuisine, plus experience in French, Italian and American cuisine.
- Experience working as a head chef in Hong Kong and cooking in a top Western city.
- Experience managing more than 1 outlet at a group level
- Strong leadership skills
- Superior English written and oral communications skills
- Associates degree from a culinary or hospitality school
We offer competitive packages, which include an attractive salary, medical insurance, special paid leave, discretional bonus and a great career path with opportunities for advancement.
Interested candidates please send resume with CURRENT and EXPECTED to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or call our HR Department at 2810 0062 with any questions.
(All personal information collected would be kept strictly confidential and for recruitment purposes only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, French, Italian|