- Responsible for selling travel products, providing consulting services, answering customer inquiries, promoting travel team
- Provide customers with travel information and process registration procedures with rich and professional travel knowledge
- Proactively connect with major institutions, groups and schools to increase customer network
- Arrange an independent package according to customer's requirements and needs to tailor the appropriate itinerary for customers
- and general paperwork, answering calls, answering customers and selling travel products, etc.
- Level 5 or
- More than two years of sales and service experience (if travel agency experience is preferred)
- Computerized Chinese and English input, and easy operation of office software
- Good Cantonese, better to speak Mandarin
- Diligent, attentive, polite, proactive, and like to communicate with others
- Legal holidays and annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Year-end bonus (issued according to company performance)
- On-the-job training
High salary, up to $20,000 per month, with comprehensive training programs and promotion opportunities
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present & expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|