Frontline Management Trainee
i) Academic Qualifications
a holder of a bachelor's degree in any discipline awarded by a recognised local or overseas university
ii) Personal Qualities:
- demonstrating vulnerability to shift work and working life during weekends and public holidays
- demonstrating readiness to work in different locations
- possessing strong leadership and passion for education
- possessing self-motivation and strong commitment to work
- possessing good interpersonal and communication skills
- possessing strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The Frontline Management Trainee Programme lasts for 12 months. Having accumulated more than 6 months of work experience at 2 different centres under the arrangement of the Human Resources Department, FMTs with satisfactory performance and capabilities will be promoted as a Deputy Counter Supervisor. After their completion of the programme, FMTs with outstanding performance will be further promoted as a Counter Supervisor.
Please send your full resume and expected salary by one of the following means:
1) E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] ; or
2) Fax: 2474 4800
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not notified within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and all related information will be destroyed.