- C (Programming Language)
Senior Specialist/Manager, HR Projects, Asia Pacific
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
BASF in Asia Pacific has more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across the region. The regional Human Resources team provides functional leadership and organizational support to countries and regional business units in Asia Pacific. We are looking for a seasoned HR professional to join our fast-paced, energetic team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, HR M&A/Divestiture and Projects, the incumbent will work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with different units and multiple levels of HR teams to contribute to global and regional HR projects in the region.
- Lead the implementation of Compelling Total Offer (CTO), the BASF's global total offer initiative in selected countries
- Integrate CTO with other regional HR activities such as employer branding, recruitment, orientation, and provide support to country deployment
- Depending on project scope, lead or participate in due diligence, transition and integration activities from HR perspective in M&A/divestiture projects
- Provide support for HR M&A/divestiture, including but not limited to, research, consultation with stakeholders, maintain and enhance knowledge database and tools
- Holder of Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline with at least 5 years of hands-on HR experience
- Knowledge of labour legislation, HR policies and C&B topics
- Personal drive to deliver results from the get-go or in tough situations, and able to quickly adapt to changing environment with stable state of mind and be culturally sensitive, understanding the value in leveraging diversity
- Curious about new points of view, innovative ideas and different ways of handling situations. Willing to challenge the status quo by initiating, championing and driving change initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build working relationships and trust at various levels in the organizations. Effectively handle crucial conversations in a professional manner and utilize networks to influence perspectives and deliver results
- Good understanding of his/her personal strengths and weaknesses with an open mind for for feedback, driven by continuously growing, learning and improving himself/herself or others. Open to relocate for career development opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written English with an additional Asian language (Japanese / Korean / Mandarin is advantageous)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Specialist