- Adobe Photoshop
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Press Releases
Manager, Marketing and Communications, Dispersions & Resins Asia Pacific
Location: HK-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Located in Hong Kong, BASF’s regional headquarters oversees more than 16,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. In addition to regional business units, Hong Kong office also houses regional functional units including Corporate Affairs, Finance and Controlling, Human Resources, Management Consulting, Procurement and Supply Chain Services.
Objectives of the Position
Reporting to Senior Manager, Business Support Functions, the incumbent will develop a well-focused and efficient marketing communication strategy for the Regional Business Unit (RBU), based on product, market segment and customer strategies. The incumbent will also support other strategic marketing initiatives and projects.
Implement excellent marketing communications such as product launches, technical centre, plant openings, customer events, promotions, fairs and exhibitions, product advertising, press releases, internet updates and etc.
Work closely with business units and countries to support content creation for marketing activities and customer events
Drive external communications and marketing campaigns through publications, press releases and etc.
Assist on content development and market outreach for product launches
Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Participate in and contribute to market intelligence activities and other ad hoc marketing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- 5 years or more relevant experience in marketing communication, preferably both in agency and in-house
- Experience in intercultural or international management
- Excellent creative and conceptual abilities including planning and analytical skills
- Good understanding of Asian Markets and cultures
- Outstanding negotiation skill with the ability to take the perspectives of different stakeholders into account
- Good working knowledge of basic computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop, Templates and Webmaster
High proficiency in English and Chinese in both reading and writing
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|