Senior Clerk - New Account
- To assist the team leader to execute the operation procedures of New Accounts ensuring all are processed in a timely and orderly manner
- To handle and check the personal and corporate account opening documentation, and ensure all are in compliance with internal and external rules & regulations
- University graduate / Form 7
- Preferably with 1 year working experience (University graduate) / 2 years experience (Form 7) in banking / finance industry
- With integrity, due skill and diligence in carry out the job duty and responsibilities
- Strong self-motivation, with good analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently, attentiveness to details and with good common sense
- Knowledge of PC & typing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please send your application letter & resume with salary expected to Human Resources Manager via the following channels.
- By email : [email redacted, apply via Jobable]; or
- By fax : 2851-3163; or
- By post: Human Resources Manager, Bank SinoPac, 18/F, One Peking, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
Bank SinoPac is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|