- Microsoft Word
Corporate Servicing Officer
- Provide servicing support to Relationship Manager and maintain close business relationship with customers
- Collect materials for credit applications and handle account/loan documentation
- Execute clients’ order / instructions and handle daily correspondence
- Liaise with different departments to smoothen daily operations
- Diploma or above
- At least 2 years of banking experience , preferably relating to corporate banking, account opening and maintenance
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong self-motivation
- Familiar with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a must
Interested parties please send your application letter & resume with salary expected to Human Resources Manager via the following channels.
By email : [email redacted, apply via Jobable]; or
By fax : 2851-3163; or
By post: Human Resources Manager, Bank SinoPac, 18/F, One Peking, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
Bank SinoPac is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|