Incorporated in Hong Kong in 1918, The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is dedicated to providing comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other major markets around the world.
Over the years, BEA has built its reputation as a pioneer in the provision of innovative, value-added banking services to customers on the Mainland. Among its major achievements, the Bank is recognized as:
- One of the first foreign banks to receive approval from the China Banking Regulatory Commission to establish a locally-incorporated bank in Mainland China (2007). This wholly-owned subsidiary, namely The Bank of East Asia (China) Limited, offers a full range of banking and financial services to a broad customer base that includes local residents and businesses.
- The first foreign bank to launch Renminbi debit cards and credit cards in Mainland China (2008).
- The first foreign bank to issue Renminbi retail bonds in Hong Kong (2009).
Overseas, BEA has established a presence in Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Worldwide, including Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, BEA operates more than 220 outlets and employs over 12,000 people.
· To work with problem owners and stakeholders to agree actions to contain and correct the problems, investigate the underlying root causes on process, human and organizational factors, identify actions to prevent recurrence of the problem and occurrence of potential problem
· To prepare report on individual case to facilitate timely implementation of agreed actions
· To analyze and interpret problem distribution, characteristics and trends on a regular basis
· To identify latent systemic issues and make recommendations in improving the overall effectiveness of the management system
· To manage projects/initiatives and ensure successful implementation of improvement plans
· To assist in training and developing Designated Complaint Officers and Service Quality staff members on root cause analysis tools and techniques
· To cultivate mindset of service excellence and continuous improvements through root cause analysis and projects
· To collaborate with different teams within/across department(s) in deriving recommendations for improvement
· To provide daily supervision and direction to junior team members
· University graduate and/or holder of professional qualification in Banking or related discipline
· A minimum of 8 years’ experience in customer experiences management and root causes analysis
· Solid project management experience and knowledge of banking operations
· Experience in customer complaints handling a definite advantage
· A good team player, independent, pro-active, flexible, tactful in difficult situations and able to work under pressure to meet tight schedules
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical and creative problem solving skills
· Abreast of regulatory requirement and market development
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Market Development
- Project Management
- Root Cause Analysis