- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Market Development
- Project Management
Incorporated in Hong Kong in 1918, The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is dedicated to providing comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other major markets around the world.
Over the years, BEA has built its reputation as a pioneer in the provision of innovative, value-added banking services to customers on the Mainland. Among its major achievements, the Bank is recognized as:
- One of the first foreign banks to receive approval from the China Banking Regulatory Commission to establish a locally-incorporated bank in Mainland China (2007). This wholly-owned subsidiary, namely The Bank of East Asia (China) Limited, offers a full range of banking and financial services to a broad customer base that includes local residents and businesses.
- The first foreign bank to launch Renminbi debit cards and credit cards in Mainland China (2008).
- The first foreign bank to issue Renminbi retail bonds in Hong Kong (2009).
Overseas, BEA has established a presence in Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Worldwide, including Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, BEA operates more than 220 outlets and employs over 12,000 people.
· To lead/support regulatory related bank-wide projects and ensure successful completion of project deliverables within budget and time and with high quality
· To provide project management services on large scale development projects and workflow design to various business unites and manage project stakeholders to accomplish project objectives according to the Bank’s business strategy
· To deliver change management projects related to implementation of new initiatives of the Department
· To participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
· To assist in monitoring governance related bank-wide change management projects
· University graduate and/or holder of professional qualification in Banking or related discipline
· A minimum of 8 years’ experience in process development, managing and delivering governance related projects and/or operational management, of which at least 3 years’ gained from the banking industry
· A good team player, independent, pro-active, flexible, tactful in difficult situations and able to work under pressure to meet tight schedules
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical and creative problem solving skills
· Abreast of regulatory requirement and market development
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese