- Internal Control
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Quality Control
- Six Sigma
Incorporated in Hong Kong in 1918, The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is dedicated to providing comprehensive corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to its customers in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and other major markets around the world.
Over the years, BEA has built its reputation as a pioneer in the provision of innovative, value-added banking services to customers on the Mainland. Among its major achievements, the Bank is recognized as:
- One of the first foreign banks to receive approval from the China Banking Regulatory Commission to establish a locally-incorporated bank in Mainland China (2007). This wholly-owned subsidiary, namely The Bank of East Asia (China) Limited, offers a full range of banking and financial services to a broad customer base that includes local residents and businesses.
- The first foreign bank to launch Renminbi debit cards and credit cards in Mainland China (2008).
- The first foreign bank to issue Renminbi retail bonds in Hong Kong (2009).
Overseas, BEA has established a presence in Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Worldwide, including Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, BEA operates more than 220 outlets and employs over 12,000 people.
· To conduct review and identify issues and opportunities to process improvement
· To develop Key Performance Indicators and identify tools and methodologies for effective performance measurement of key processes
· To manage projects and establish internal controls to ensure the quality, timeliness and accuracy of project deliverables
· University graduate in Business Management, Total Quality Management or related discipline
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in process re-engineering and/or operation and process management, of which at least 1 year gained from the banking industry
· Proven experience in managing cross-functional projects
· Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Certification is preferred
· Knowledge of IT and financial industry accounting systems a definite advantage
· A good team player, independent, pro-active and able to work under pressure to meet tight schedules
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, facilitation, analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese