Vice President, Private Banker
- Maintain major client relationship and provide investment advices to the clients according to their needs, desires and risk profile
- Focus on acquisition and retention of the new high net-worth customers
- Define target market, analyze client needs and develop marketing and product enhancement strategies
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines with a minimum of 8 years' private banking or relevant experience
- Qualified under SFO for carrying out Regulated Activities Type 1, 4 and qualified as MPF and Insurance Intermediary
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
- Client Relationship Management