- Business Development
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Market Development
- Proprietary Trading
- Structured Products
Senior Dealer, Derivatives (Interest Rate)
- Responsibilities include IR derivatives pricing, proprietary trading and business development.
- Exposure in G7 currencies, HKD and offshore RMB markets.
- Develop market views and trade ideas for senior management and marketing units.
- Bachelor degree or above preferably with major in Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant trading experience. Proven track record.
- Previous exposure in structured products will be an advantage.
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4 & 9) with TMA qualification are a must.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Dealer, Derivatives
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||HKSI - Any Paper|