Senior Business Services Manager (SME)
- Develop and maintain customer relationship with Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients
- Explore new business opportunities and actively participate in the marketing and selling of bank's financial services including trade finance, bills, loans business, etc.
- Evaluate the financial condition of the clients and responsible for conducting credit analysis and prepare credit proposals
- Strong credit analysis and risk management skills as well as ability to analyse and make recommendations
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relationship management experience in SME business with proven track record
E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
- Credit Analysis
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Trade Finance