- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Derivatives Products Settlement
- Responsible for carrying out the processing activities of bonds and structured / derivative transactions
- Process settlement payments and receipts, as well as perform daily summary reports
- F.7 or above, with minimum 2 years' relevant experience in banking industry
- Sound knowledge in SWIFTAlliance, RTGS, CMU, Euclid, Creation Online System and PC skills including MS Word, MS
- Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Derivatives Products Settlement.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|