- Customer Service
Deputy Manager, Card Approval
- Responsible for performing independent credit assessments on credit card product.
- Assist in the review and development of the Bank's credit policies / guidelines and participate in ad hoc projects as required
- Deal with system user requirement handling and UAT
- Handle internal/external customer enquiries & complaints
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years' solid experience of Unsecured lending in Credit Card business
- Knowledge on unsecured products
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Card Approval.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|