Deputy Head of Compliance
- Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance to oversee and monitor the compliance function of the Bank Group
- Supervise the General Compliance Team and Compliance Monitoring Team to ensure the Bank Group's due compliance with internal policies and applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, listing rules as well as corporate governance
- Liaise with relevant regulatory authorities and external parties
- Handle ad hoc assignments relating to compliance issues
- Provide compliance trainings to staff of Bank Group
- Degree holder or above in Law, Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' solid experience in the field of banking compliance
- Sound knowledge in the relevant banking laws, the HKMA & SFC rules & regulations etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
- Listing Rules