- Business Analytics
- Business Plans
- Process Reengineering
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Deputy Chief Business Analyst (Contract Period until August 31, 2017)
- Work with users to identify system needs and produce specifications for the system requirement and contribute to process reengineering according to strategic direction and business plan
- Establish detailed acceptance test procedures, coordinate and conduct joint testing with end users, provide users training and document user procedures
- Liaise with various internal teams and external parties for the most effective and efficient solutions
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related disciplines with a minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis role in retail banking related system
- Good knowledge of SAS business analytics
- Strong inter-personal skills with a drive to deliver top quality solutions, and ability to build and manage successful relationships with counterparts and IT team
- A Gratuity will be granted upon completion of the contract
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Chief Business Analyst.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|