Deputy Branch Manager
- Assist Branch Manager in managing a small to medium-sized branch office for providing retail banking services
- Monitor daily branch operations
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' banking experience of which at least 5 years' sales experience in retail banking and 1-2 years' in branch operation management
- Passes in MPF, Insurance & Securities Intermediaries Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4)
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
- Retail Management