Dealer, Fixed Income (CNY & CNH)
- Assist the Chief Dealer to manage the bank's CNY/CNH fixed income investment portfolio and formulate investment strategies for achieving profit target of the team
- Undertake credit research for financial and corporate credit for banking portfolio
- Bachelor degree or above preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines, with minimum 2 years' experience in credit analysis or bond trade from banking industry, asset management, accounting industry, rating agency, and/ or other related financial fields.
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4 & 9) with TMA qualification are a must, previous exposure in CNY/CNH bond and capital market activities is an advantage
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, MS-Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Dealer, Fixed Income (CNY & CNH)
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
- HKSI - Any Paper
- Capital Markets
- Credit Analysis
- Fixed Income
- Investment Strategy
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word