- Basel Regulations (Banking)
- Credit Risk
- Product Development
Chief Analyst, Credit Policy & Quantitative Analysis (Corporate)
Formulate corporate credit strategy and policies according to prevailing market conditions, regulatory requirements and the risk appetite of the bank
Participate in credit product development and recommend appropriate credit risk control / mitigation measures
Provide support to credit related compliance and regulatory matters and to prepare follow up actions
Handle ad-hoc tasks / projects assigned by management
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines, with a minimum of 8 years' relevant experience in banking industry, with professional qualification preferred
- Sound knowledge in commercial lending principles, credit products, regulatory requirements and related market practice
- A good, sensible team player with outstanding analytical, communication and time management skills
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin is an advantage
- Experience in BASEL implementation is an advantage.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.