Branch Operations Manager
- Supervise and support the routine operations of branches to ascertain adherence to proper procedures.
- Engage in sales activities for promoting consumer banking products to prospective clients.
- Degree holder or above, with minimum 3 years' relevant experience in branch operations management.
- Passed in Securities and Futures Intermediaries Examination is a must. (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4). Passed in MPF & Insurance Intermediaries Examinations are preferable.
- Detail-minded, communicative and can work in a team environment.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Branch Operations Manager.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|