Branch Operations Manager
- Supervise and support the routine operations of branches to ascertain adherence to proper procedures
- Engage in sales activities for promoting banking products to prospective clients
- Degree holder or above, with minimum 3 year's relevant experience
- Passes in MPF, Insurance & Securities Intermediaries Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1,4) is preferable
- Detail-minded, communicative and can work in a team environment
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.