- Credit Risk
- Quantitative Analysis
- User Acceptance Testing
Analyst, Credit Policy & Quantitative Analysis (Contract Period until September 30, 2017)
- Participate in business requirement discussion. Review and prepare business & functional specifications of credit management systems
- Prepare test plans/ cases, conduct UAT and preparing the fault reports for follow up.
- Ensure deliverables complied with system specifications by closely collaborating with business partners and IT functions in the UAT process.
- Participate in other ad-hoc system or project works as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines with minimum 1 year's relevant experience in banking industry.
- Experience in UAT of credit management systems and knowledge of credit risk management of banking industry will be a definite advantage
- Gratuity will be granted upon completion of the contract
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst, Credit Policy & Quantitative Analysis
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The Bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available on request.
|Employment Type||Contract, Full-time|