- Market Research
- User Experience (UX)
Location: Hong Kong
- Delivers on the consumer journey, provides banking business solutions, maps user’s experience out and creates product and experience artifacts including: interactive prototypes, low-fidelity concepts and product briefs, wireframes, information architecture, interaction flows and gathered user research including usability test findings
- Involved in the design process from concept design, market research, customer journeys mapping, execution and testing
- Adopt human-centered design to ensure the ideas can cater for customer needs and pain points.
- Work with UX/UI designers and developers to deliver the strategies or goals defined by group or business stakeholders
- Enhancement of user experience processes and methodologies by applying the most advanced developments in the UX community and wider digital industry to keep abreast of the cutting edge of experience design
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Five years of experience or more working in a UX or Digital Strategy role leading strategy and execution of digital products for or within a sizable organization
- Ample experience in using UX design best practices and Agile Environment
- Hands-on experience working with technical front-end development in Banking Industries and as a UX design leader
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Fresh graduated candiate is also be considered.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|