- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Struts
- Application Development
- Big Data
- Data Warehousing
- IBM AIX
- IBM WebSphere
- Internet Banking
- Java Servlets
- Mobile Banking
- Oracle Database
- Oracle EBS
- Project Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
- Spring Framework
System Development Manager / System Analyst (Open Platform)
Location: Hong Kong
- Lead, manage and implement IT major enhancement projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for system design, development and support of the application systems
- Manage project processes, documentation, progress reporting, status meeting and escalation effectively.
- Work closely with users and vendors for system requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, implementation and testing on banking project.
- Identify dependencies and potential risks across project, take measure to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Manage change control in different stages throughout the project life cycle.
- Troubleshoot problems and propose the recommendation to resolve the issue, and liaise with developers on fixing and resolving technical issue.
- Liaison and coordinate effectively with both internal and external parties for system integration design
- Degree or above with major in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Over 5 years of application development experience in Banking Systems with minimum 5 years solid project management experience.
- Good understanding of banking products
- Proven track record of designing, running, and managing sizable banking projects is a plus.
- Sound knowledge and solid experience in used of some of the following areas:
- Java, J2EE(JSP/Servlet/Portlet), Spring , Struts, Hibernate(optional), HTML, XML, Json, CSS, AJAX , Unix Script, RAD, Mobile application
- DB2, WebSphere, MQ , AIX, Linux, Windows Server, PC software and hardware installation
- Oracle E-Business Suite R11i/R12 (GL, AP, FA, PO and iExpenses modules), Oracle Workflow
- ETL design and programming, data warehouse implementation using Datastage
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g including RAC, ASM, data partitioning, Knowledge of DB2 v10.5 including Database partitioning and MDC, develop data models using ERWIN
- Big data tools such as Hadoop and Spark, BI reporting tool such as Hyperion Reporting and Tableau
- Knowledge of Basel, IFRS 9, FRTB and SA CCR
- SAS Base language, AML implementation
- debit/credit card system /Automatic machines systems
- contact center systems, e.g. IVR, CTI, PABX, Online Chat, Chatbot, Voice Biometric
- Internet banking or Mobile Banking implementation
- Strong presentation, negotiation, organization, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and willing to learn.
- Self-motivated and adaptive to changes.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Leadership and experience in remote development is a plus
- Candidate with more relevant experience would be considered as Senior System Development Manager
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|