- Active Directory
- Apache Tomcat
- Apache Web Server
- IBM WebSphere
- Internet Information Server
- IT Audit
- Shell Script
System Administrator (Window/Linux)
Location: Hong Kong
- Perform Window/Linux system administration including system setup and backup, software installation, patch upgrade, system monitoring and health checks.
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance turning.
- Manage capacity monitoring on system and applications.
- Provide advice and consultancy service to project team with system architecture design.
- Revise technical standard guidelines adhering to Internal IT audit regulations.
- As a technical advisor for junior system administrator.
- Degree holder in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Windows XP/7, Window 2008 Server and Redhat Linux 6 system administration
- Solid knowledge in technical infrastructure environment and experience in system architecture design
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Window 2008 Active Directory, Microsoft Cluster, Redhat GFS, Redhat Cluster suite and middleware products such as Hyperion/BIEE, Tomcat, IIS, Apache, WebSphere and MQSeries
- Proficiency in window/shell scripting
- Experience in blade server system administration is an added value
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Will to work out of office hours for urgent production issues supporting
- Good interpersonal and communication skill with a good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|