Senior Wealth Management Strategy Manager (Investment and Insurance)
- Lead a team to develop and implement sales management strategic plans for wealth management business in the sphere of investment and insurance products of retail banking so as to meet the overall business objectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to promote and implement the wealth management business strategies related to investment and insurance products
- Oversee the strategic sales implementation plans, sales performance management tools and sales process streamlining initiatives, etc. for investment and insurance products to enhance sales efficiency.
- Recommend on sales strategies, procedures revamp and measures, etc. with the aim of boosting sales effectiveness and performance.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of business strategies and execution plans, including cost benefit analysis and resources allocation and ensure the strategies and plans are in line with the Bank’s overall business goals
- Administer the compilation of statistical reports on business data, including market and trend analysis for management review
- Oversee the organization and implementation of ad hoc projects according to business needs associated with investment and insurance products
- Lead and update policies and procedures related to the department
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience in banking or financial industry, 5 years of which must be hands-on sales management experience related to investment and insurance business
- Sound knowledge in statistical applications, retail banking operation, risk management and business practices
- Strong banking sense and self-motivated with good analytical and project management skills and be able to work independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written including Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
- Project Management
- Sales Management