- Credit Risk
- Financial Analysis
Senior/ Retail Credit Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Responsible for executing all-rounded collection duties of various products.
- Manage and monitor the problem loan portfolio to ensure asset quality.
- Provide recommendation to senior executive regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
- To prepare regular or ad hoc reports with regard to the lending portfolio and credit compliance.
- Keep abreast of the prevailing market conditions, bank policies or guidelines and regulatory requirements of credit risk management and ensure compliance thereof.
- Liaise with various parties to consider various risks in product / project development processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, FRM, CFA will be desirable.
- At least 8 years' experience in credit / financial analysis, preferably with debt collection experience.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry.
- Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder, Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|