- Customer Service
- Project Management
Senior Regional Project Manager/ Regional Project Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Analyze Southeast Asia Market, coordinate, manage and resolve problems during different stages from project initiation to its implementation
- Standardize and streamline business process, define customer journey with clear observation of customer experience and translate business needs to system requirement
- Facilitate the development and implementation of omni-channel customer touch points with related parties in order to improve customer satisfaction and business efficiency
- Coordinate with different parties to ensure a smooth implementation of risk assurance related projects in Southeast Asia countries, including assessment, planning and execution
- Harmonize internal resources to ensure quality project deliverables to various stakeholders
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer to local markets with training, knowledge base and best practice sharing
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 8 year experience in investment products/ e-banking management. Experience in regional exposure will be highly desirable. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Regional Project Manager.
- Strong project development and management skills
- Good knowledge in business planning, financial markets and banking operations and compliance, ability to engage and synergize different stakeholders in projects
- Good knowledge in Southeast Asia Market and experience in regional project management is preferable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with good command of English and Chinese, Proficient in Mandarin is preferable.
- Proactive and excellent team player, keen to learn and also can work independently under pressure.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|