- Due Diligence
- Internal Control
- Operational Risk
- Risk Management
Senior Operational Risk Manager
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist business units to apply operational risk management tools to help identifying, assessing, monitoring and controlling operational risk.
- Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks and provide recommendations to address the control weakness; monitor the implementation progress of the enhanced controls.
- Conduct due diligence pertaining to new products/ services as well as insourced/ outsourced activities, give advice on operational risk management matters.
- Work closely with business/ support units to effectively manage operational risk in accordance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Lead team member(s) to perform daily work.
- Provide training on operational risk management.
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or other related discipline.
- Holder of relevant Professional Qualification or overseas exposure will be an advantage.
- Familiar with the operations of personal banking related products with exposure to credit card business an added advantage..
- Around 10 years operational risk management experience or experience in internal control, auditing or procedural review.
- Accustom to multi-tasking with ability to prioritize.
- Attention to details, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written English and Chinese
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|