You may also like
IT Project Administrator - banking
Manager, IFRS Project
AIA Group Limited
PROJECT MANAGER - medical device / equipment / manufacturing/5 days work
- Project Management
PRODUCT / PROJECT ENGINEER / Asst Product / Project Manager - MNC textile / industrial machine / automation / manufacturing
Asset Management - Asia Operations Project Manager (Fund Accounting) - VP
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Corporate Communications
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Planning
Senior Operation Manager ( Project Manager ) , Private Banking
Location: Hong Kong
- Plan and drive the delivery of different projects to support the on-going business development and new product rollout of Private Bank.
- Communicate effectively with different functional units to gather, analyze and document business requirements, conduct feasibility study and prepare project proposal and other related documentation for project endorsement and approval.
- Liaise with IT and external vendors to devise project plan, taking into consideration the priorities of business demands, resources requirement, potential risk, business change scope as well as monitor and control that should be applied.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of business projects according to approved budget and timeline, identify risk and control measures, ensure deliverables in good quality and maintain transparency of project status to management and stakeholders from time to time.
- Facilitate the prioritization discussion of ongoing business demand, chair project meetings and conduct system training to business users whenever necessary.
- Support business users on the daily use of Private Bank or other related IT systems.
- Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline
- Strong project planning and management background, at least 7 years solid experience in managing medium to large scale system implementation projects under banking or finance industry. Familiar with the current private banking operations, workflows and products is required.
- Good communications and liaison skills. Be able to coordinate effectively with various stakeholders and line management. Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills, including at a senior management level.
- Good presentation, analytic and documentation skills both in English and Chinese. Be able to communicate ideas clearly in verbal or written form.
- Well organized. Be able to manage and track own work on multiple concurrent tasks in both Waterfall and Agile project environments.
- Innovative thinking and creative problem solving skills. Ability to see the bigger picture and think holistically and strategically while working in details at the same time.
- “Can do” attitude, passionate, committed to quality and continuous improvement and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|