- Business Plans
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Report Writing
Senior Learning and Development Manager (Corporate Banking & Risk Management)
Location: Hong Kong
- In accordance with the Group's development strategy, business goals and plans, conduct research, analysis and training activities.
- Analyze training gap , develop training plan and supervise the team to complete the task.
- Establish good relationship with departments to create sound conducive environment to training and provide total training solution.
- Communicate closely with relevant departments for human development, provide training solutions and assist in planning relevant training activities.
- To plan, develop and manage the overseas training program for overseas training in Hong Kong / overseas.
- To monitor the progress of the training programs and to conduct regular reviews, to allocate resources effectively and to formulate follow-up measures.
- Conduct research and provide consulting services according to the professional scope and needs.
- Develop and maintain relationship with training consultants, professional organizations and banks to form a strong base of resource supports for the continuous development of training and quality improvement.
- To promote the image of the training center to clients and corporates.
- Participate in new initiatives and project arising from the Group and Departments’ strategic and operational business plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of management experiences, ideally with exposure in the banking and finance industry but at least with exposure to a business with mature human resources processes.
- Comfortable working across a broad range of responsibilities, managing tasks from advisory down to hands-on execution.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with all levels of staff, plus exceptionally strong proposals and report writing ability to senior management.
- Proficient language skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of duties.
- Effective execution skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|